Sunday, April 19, 2009

Conference Weekend Day 1

Three of my cute little nieces. This was after swimming at the hotel. It's so fun when everyone gets together!


Dinner at Red Lobster- Mom and Dad were a little thirsty!

So we decided to help them out =)


Before leaving her dorm, I think Kerri didn't hear me when I said she would only be gone for two DAYS, not two months!! It was too funny I had to capture the moment. (In case you can't tell she had 5 bags with her!!)



McKenna and I hanging out at one of the many stores we hit!




I was so glad I got to meet up with my best friend from Provo, Christina. We only saw each other for a quick shopping trip at the mall but it was so good to see her!







I have so many fun memories with this girl! I have no idea what I would have done without her!









And I am so happy for her that she finally got the man she deserves! She is getting married in August and will make a beautiful bride. Chris is a very lucky man!












Lunch at Zupas- I miss that place so much. It was delicious!








2 comments:

Kristine said...

I am SO happy for Christina! She looks so happy. You have yourself some fun friends, the perfect cure for homesickness I say!:)

Chris and Christina said...

You are just the sweetest! Thanks for posting those pictures. I miss you and am so grateful for every time we get to meet up together :) You are beautiful and I can't wait until we meet up again! And Chris enjoyed finally meeting this "mystery Kelsey" i always talk about! loves!