Monday, March 15, 2010

St. Maarten

In February, I had the chance to take a trip to St. Maarten with my parents and Kerri. This was my graduation present and since Milwaukee in February is all but pleasant, I decided to take them up on their offer. We visited St. Maarten when I was a junior in high school and it was one of my favorite trips. This trip definitely did not disappoint, although I did miss Dave. But we had chat dates at night since calling to the States was way too expensive. Here are some pictures of the trip- for some reason all the pictures from my camera turned out awful, so that's why there is not that many.

Parasailing!! After like 10 years of trying to talk my Dad into letting us go parasailing, it finally paid off! It was a blast- it was a little overcast but still hot. It was the coolest/weirdest feeling. I was a little nervous in the beginning but loved every second of it.


This was one of the dinners we went to- really bad picture, sorry.

Our Volleyball group! It was so much fun and "Team Hilton" always won =)

A beautiful view from one of the beaches




One of the glorious breakfasts we ate at the resort- so yummy.



Shopping in downtown Phillipsburg


Sunset from the plane as we were flying in.


Our first dip in the ocean. The waves were so strong!


This was my view for most of the trip. Now I can look back at these pictures in 3 months and imagine I was there. Thanks Mom and Dad!























































































1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness...that last picture! I want to escape right now :) Love seeing the updates, congratulations on graduation, you look gorgeous at the wedding, and I'm so glad Texas doesn't separate you anymore!! Love you~