Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!!!
The whole Christmas break was so much fun and we capped it off with a New Year's celebration at Levi and Heather's new house. Their house is so cute and we were a little jealous=) They provided great food and it was so much fun to spend time with Dave's family. Some didn't stay until midnight, but we toughed it out by playing many games of Rook with Levi and Bob- I got pretty good if I do say so myself=) Happy New Year!




Good job babe! That is what you call talent!=)


I was a little nervous waiting for the time to turn into the year 2008!!








We were so stuffed by the end of the night. That's what New Year's Resolutions are for, right?






1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow~I didn't know Dave was so talented with his nose...we sure like that Bob too. Can't hear Michael Jackson without a mental image of him at your reception. You married into a great family~looks like a fun New Years!