Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

So, this was our first Valentine's Day as a married couple and it was so much fun! Dave woke me up with a present- a nice soft robe from V.S. It is so nice! I wear it all the time- it's so comfy! We then went our separate ways for the day and during work I got a visitor. Dave came to visit me with a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of flowers. They were so pretty. Then he sent me a nice note through the tubes in the drive-thru. He did such an awesome job. Then it was my turn. I came home and made a "romantic" homemade dinner. A heart-shaped pizza! It turned out pretty dang good and we had a great night and watched Sleepless in Seattle. Since it fell on a Thursday, we decided to go out on Friday. We decided to try Bonefish Grill. It was really good and we got the best salmon ever! Thanks for the fun day sweetie! I love you!


2 comments:

controversialedge said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

I love the pizza idea~it turned out way good!