Monday, October 6, 2008

AMAZING NEW BLOG!!!

Alright, here is one of the best blogs you will ever find. My oldest sister Melissa is amazing at home decorating, finding deals, turning what you would call trash into beautiful decor. So she started it a blog on her own. She does amazing things- lots of my ideas come from her. Now all I need is the motivation!=) Anyway check it out! She does fun things like give-aways too. She is awesome! I love my sister! (All three of them=))
http://www.granvillehouse.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks, Kels. Um...I think we're stretching it a bit with the best blog you'll ever find though...And you do remember the sweetest little hand stitched sunflower pillow I've ever gotten in my life from my little sister~ I was going through my cedar chest the other day and came across it. I think you've got more of the domesticity gene than I do! Love you!
Melissa