Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Got Tagged- 6 Quirks About ME

1. This happened just the other morning at breakfast- we were eating cereal and Dave was slurping his milk like nothing I have ever heard. I don't like to hear it too loud and was starting to get a little irritated which made it more funny to Dave.

2. I have a certain way I like to load the dishwasher. Bowls go up top, cups and glasses next to them, plates in a certain order, etc. So when Dave helps and loads it I often find myself reloading it to my liking.

3. Like Jill, I also hate going to bed with a messy apartment. It is the worst thing to wake up to. I must admit I don't always clean up everything but one thing that has to get done are the dishes. I hate waking up to that.

4. When I am driving, I always have to be in the line with the least cars. If there is one lane with two cars and three in the other I have to switch and be in the two car lane. Most of the time it doesn't make a difference, but I just like to feel like I save a little time=) Oh and my biggest pet peeve when driving- people who forget to turn off their blinkers!!

5. I have a strict routine in the morning that i follow: I have to do everything the same. AFter I get out of the showerI have to brush my teeth, then clean my ears, then apply my moisturizer, then comb my hair, then put on chapstick, and then blowdry my hair.

6. My clocks are set 13 minutes fast. I don't know why it's 13 but in my car, my watches, and my alarm clock are always 13 minutes fast. Why? I don't know- maybe I feel like I am not running as late....

Those are my 6 quirks, there are many more I"m sure. Now I tag.... My sister Kristin!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

I have someof the same "QUIRKS" as you! man Kels, it has been WAY too long since we have chatted and it is my fault! I think about you so much and am so glad you have a blog so I can see what is going on! I wish Thanksgiving was a longer holiday so you could squeeze in a trip to MT because it won't be the same without you there! Sure love you!

Melissa said...

You~irritated in the morning?? Hmmmmm :) I used to have a system for the dishwasher and used to always have the house clean before I went to bed, and I used to have a morning makeup routine. With each kid, I think I've gotten more and more relaxed~or maybe it's more tired??
I love hearing your quirks~I didn't know about the 13 minutes thing, but oh yes, I knew about the blinker. We timed you once to see how long we could keep it on in the Sequoia before you said anything :) I think it was like 4 seconds...
Love ya,
Me

Kristine said...

Hi Kels!
We miss you here and cant wait to see you again--that may be a while from what i understand. It sounds liek you are doing great--it was fun to look at your blog--all my best to David. Michael

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David said...

I'm sure I could name a few too. Good, now I don't have to do dishes anymore!